You've been asking me for more of my time lately. Every now and then you'll do that. I've been trying to squeeze it in here and there. It's hard when you have other kids to randomly make alone time with just one. The other day I had to go to the post office and Dad was home to watch your brother and sister, so I asked if you would like to come along. Even though you were mad at me about something or other at the time (for not taking a toy off of your little brother for you I believe), you flew down the stairs, grabbed your jacket and was out the door and in the car faster than me. The post office is just around the corner, but I drove slow due to the 'bad weather', listening to you talk and share your thoughts. Even if it wasn't about anything in particular, it was a nice 15 minutes or so of just us :) 

Comments